Sunday 19 May 2013

Picking right words within domain name - UK Business Forums

I'm in the process of starting a website, and ideally want the main product catagory in my domain name. So for this example i shall use 'mens wallets' to explain my question.

So, website selling mens wallets therfore want to have them two words in domain name. I know this is not essential but the way i want to go.

Doing the google keyword search results show monthly hits as follows -
Mens Wallets = 18000
Mens Wallet = 22000
(above figures are same as per my actual words for website)

As you can see its just the 'S' at the end being the difference. Which is the better version to use? i know google telling me 'Wallet' has more searches but surley it picks up both anyway?? I can get suitable domain names to suit both options so looking for more professional opinion.
Thanks

Source: http://www.ukbusinessforums.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=297552

Asteroid 2012 DA14 Reeva Steenkamp rubio Affenpinscher Dorner Banana Joe state of the union

No comments:

Post a Comment